HomeFree means being free to make your home and your values the center of your life. It means not being at the mercy of someone else’s priorities and someone else’s idea of what you should have and how you should live.
This might mean choosing to work at home. Or gardening to feed your family. Or homeschooling your children.
When you can create your own income and produce your own food, you are free to make your own choices. Visit HomeFreeMedia to learn more.
- Home Garden
- Home Office
- Book Reviews – Self-Sufficiency and Living Simply
Articles at HomeFreeMedia
- Tips for Recruiting Speakers for Your WebinarThe best way to host a webinar is to recruit speakers for it that have something to say to your audience that will resonate with them. They could be movers and shakers in your industry, they might be others with whom you work often, or they might even be people... Read more »
- Simple Ways to Increase Your Seminar’s ValueOffering your audience an important online seminar on a topic of interest to them will grow your business in ways that you may not have considered. But, it’s not just about having a seminar; it’s about giving your audience a seminar that they won’t soon forget, and then remembering that... Read more »
- Tips to Create Subscriber-Friendly ContentMany times people subscribe to a mailing list and then immediately unsubscribe. Why do they do that? They do it for a variety of reasons – from not feeling like the content was directed toward them, to feeling like they get too many emails, or worse because they forgot they... Read more »
- Narrow Your Focus to Broaden Your SalesOne of the biggest mistakes a small business owner can make is to cast too wide a net when it comes to who they will serve and the products and services they offer. It might seem counter-intuitive to narrow your focus to make more sales, but when you have a... Read more »
- How to Find Your Peers Online and Offline to Get AdviceThe best people to get advice from happen to be your peers. But sometimes, especially if you work from home, it can be difficult to locate the right people if you don’t know where to start. Thankfully the best place to start is right on your computer. 1. Meetup.com – This... Read more »
- How an Affiliate Program Can Springboard Your SalesMarketing your products and services alone can become expensive and overwhelming, but with some products and even services you can create an affiliate program that will springboard your sales to the next level. First, if you’re not sure yet what an affiliate program is – essentially you attract people who... Read more »
- Tips for Publishing Your First MagazineBefore you publish your first digital magazine it’s important to understand what’s important about publishing a magazine. You can increase your audience, give more to your current audience, and find a new income stream via either subscriptions of the magazine or advertising revenue. Here are eight tips to get you... Read more »
- What to Do and Things to Consider before PublishingWhen you decide to publish a digital magazine it’s important to do your due diligence about what’s involved before you spend the time and money doing it. It can take a lot of resources, time and effort to produce a digital magazine – almost as much as it takes to... Read more »