HomeFree means being free to make your home and your values the center of your life. It means not being at the mercy of someone else’s priorities and someone else’s idea of what you should have and how you should live.
This might mean choosing to work at home. Or gardening to feed your family. Or homeschooling your children.
When you can create your own income and produce your own food, you are free to make your own choices. Visit HomeFreeMedia to learn more.
- Home Garden
- Home Office
- Book Reviews – Self-Sufficiency and Living Simply
Articles at HomeFreeMedia
- How to use SMS to Launch a ProductSMS marketing is a very flexible form of marketing which is very important today. People use their mobile devices continuously; many even taking them to bed with them. They eat with them and keep them by their side at all times. If you’re a marketer who hasn’t experimented with SMS... Read more »
- SMS Marketing IdeasThere are many benefits to SMS marketing such as increased customer loyalty, wider brand awareness, improved customer relationships, better sales, and the fact that as far as marketing is concerned it’s an inexpensive marketing method. To get started with SMS marketing, you’ll want to get people to sign up. You can... Read more »
- Tips for Recruiting Speakers for Your WebinarThe best way to host a webinar is to recruit speakers for it that have something to say to your audience that will resonate with them. They could be movers and shakers in your industry, they might be others with whom you work often, or they might even be people... Read more »
- Simple Ways to Increase Your Seminar’s ValueOffering your audience an important online seminar on a topic of interest to them will grow your business in ways that you may not have considered. But, it’s not just about having a seminar; it’s about giving your audience a seminar that they won’t soon forget, and then remembering that... Read more »
- Tips to Create Subscriber-Friendly ContentMany times people subscribe to a mailing list and then immediately unsubscribe. Why do they do that? They do it for a variety of reasons – from not feeling like the content was directed toward them, to feeling like they get too many emails, or worse because they forgot they... Read more »
- Narrow Your Focus to Broaden Your SalesOne of the biggest mistakes a small business owner can make is to cast too wide a net when it comes to who they will serve and the products and services they offer. It might seem counter-intuitive to narrow your focus to make more sales, but when you have a... Read more »
- How to Find Your Peers Online and Offline to Get AdviceThe best people to get advice from happen to be your peers. But sometimes, especially if you work from home, it can be difficult to locate the right people if you don’t know where to start. Thankfully the best place to start is right on your computer. 1. Meetup.com – This... Read more »
- How an Affiliate Program Can Springboard Your SalesMarketing your products and services alone can become expensive and overwhelming, but with some products and even services you can create an affiliate program that will springboard your sales to the next level. First, if you’re not sure yet what an affiliate program is – essentially you attract people who... Read more »