New from HomeFreeMedia
HomeFree means being free to make your home and your values the center of your life. It means not being at the mercy of someone else’s priorities and someone else’s idea of what you should have and how you should live.
This might mean choosing to work at home. Or gardening to feed your family. Or homeschooling your children.
When you can create your own income and produce your own food, you are free to make your own choices. Visit HomeFreeMedia to learn more.
- Home Garden
- Home Office
- Book Reviews – Self-Sufficiency and Living Simply
Articles at HomeFreeMedia
- My Inspired Year Weekly Planner2019 is ready for you! Do you ever get frustrated because you’re not sure what you should be doing? Have you put off defining your goals because you don’t really know what steps you would take to achieve them? Are there habits that you know you should be cultivating but... Read more »
- Your Blog Needs Great ImagesThe most important type of content for marketing your business today is arguably the content you put on your website’s blog. This is the content that will attract visitors via the search engine traffic that the keyword-rich content will generate when your audience makes a search. Studies show that blogging... Read more »
- How to Boost Your Social SharingSharing is at the heart of social media. It’s how participants start a conversation about something. They share it. But first, your content has to be worth sharing. It has to provoke enough thought about it for someone to like it, Google+ it and share it on other social media... Read more »
- How to Make Your PLR Content UniquePrivate label rights content is content you purchase to use for your business. It’s often much cheaper than hiring a ghostwriter and it’s faster than creating the content yourself. One of the drawbacks of PLR is that anybody can purchase it. But this doesn’t have to be a big deal... Read more »
- Fun Ways to Use PLRWhen it comes to building your mailing list, there’s one secret weapon you should definitely be using: PLR content. Private label rights content is an ethical tool that’s easy to implement. Try using it one of these three ways and watch what happens to your list… . Launch Multiple Opt-Ins... Read more »
- Surprising Facts about PLR ContentPLR (Private Label Rights) content can be articles, videos, or other content that a writer or marketer creates and sells to their customers. With private label rights, you can use the content as your own and post it online as if you wrote it. You’re free to edit or change... Read more »
- Why Your Business May Need a New WebsiteMany business owners build a website and then kind of forget about it. The website is nothing more than a brochure that people view online after seeing the URL on a business card or in a commercial. That’s unfortunate, because websites can work for you, bringing in business leads 24/7... Read more »
- SMS Marketing Tools to Make Your Life EasierSMS marketing is a great addition to your marketing mix. But if you really want to be good at it, like many other marketing methods it’s important to find tools that help automate the process. The more you can automate, the more you can focus on true customer engagement and... Read more »
- Benefits of Cloud-Based Software ProgramsFor a time, cloud-based software was known as “software as a service,” or SaaS. Basically cloud-based software is a business model that uses licensing and monthly fees to allow the users to have access to using the software on the owners’ servers. The user will access the software using a... Read more »
- The Top Five Problems Small Businesses Face and How to Overcome ThemThere’s nothing easy about starting your own business. The road to success is a bumpy one indeed and you’re sure to encounter some problems along the way. There’s no need to worry, however, because every problem has a solution. Just like anything else, building your business is a process that... Read more »